Friday, November 27, 2009

Arizona Black & White Iced Tea Review


I bought another Arizona iced tea import from the US from the local convenience store. I generally buy the Green Tea Iced Tea with Ginseng & Honey because that flavour is sold many places in Canada, so when I saw the Black & White tea variant, I just had to try it and compare.

The black & white tea combination is a rather odd one because black tea is much stronger than white tea. The good folks who make Arizona have, somehow, managed to make both flavours stand out in this beverage. Both the smell and taste are dominated by sweet black tea, but the finish is surprisingly light and tastes more like white tea than black. The iced tea is, of course, sweetened, but not too much. Unlike the Green Tea, the ginseng flavour in this Arizona is lost. The presence of honey is almost lost as well, except in the aftertaste when it comes on top of the white tea taste. I really enjoyed this black & white iced tea beverage and will definitely buy it again in the future.

Scores:
Cost - $1.29 CAD for a 680 mL can
Taste - 8.9/10

Overall - 8.9/10...great iced tea

1 comment:

  1. I got a can yesturday and I think i'll review i tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete