Monday, May 13, 2013

Best Energy Drinks In Canada Right Now

Recently I got the idea to create a page that keeps track of the best energy drinks (my favorite) you can currently get in Canada and what the best ones are. The goal is to visit the local 7-11's, convenience stores, gas stations, and supermarkets once per month in the areas I travel in (southwestern Ontario, GTA and sometimes to Montreal).

If you have suggestions or changes, please leave a comment below.

NOS

Available at: 7-11, most supermarkets, Wal-Mart and pretty much any other place that sells energy drinks

The original has gone through so many changes since the review, that it no longer ranks near the top, but I am too lazy to update the review.

Monster Rehab Orangeade

Available at: Gas stations, 7-11, and some supermarkets

Guayaki Enlighted Mint

Available at: Highland Farms in Mississauga, some health food stores in Toronto

Monster Rehab

Available at: Everywhere Monster is sold. The original is still the easiest to find Rehab

2 comments:

  1. They discontinued Iced here in the U.S. It's a pity; I was just starting to like it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I have been seeing it at fewer places. I expect to remove it from the list in the next few weeks or months.

      Delete