Thursday, June 22, 2017

Reize Energy Drink Review


A box of Reize was sent to me for a review all the way from Australia. You can't purchase Reize in stores, but you can get a monthly subscription to satisfy your caffeine needs.

Taste

First off, Reize doesn't dissolve as easily as other instant drinks. I had to go back to stirring a few times until all of the powder was gone from the bottom. But once the powder has been properly dissolved the end result is a clear, Red Bull-like mixture. It even smells like it.

The flavor is unlike anything I was expecting...in a veeeery good way. It is a mix between cola, gummy bears and just a distant hint of Red Bull-like berries. Love it! This has to be one of the most unique flavors I have ever tried. There are no weird off-flavors, or artificial sweetener notes, or caffeine bitterness...it is just sweet cola, gummy bears, and some of the familiar Red Bull with an interesting cane sugar-like round finish. Even the sweetness is well balanced and does not build up. I am surprised by how much flavor there is in such a small sachet of instant drink. Amazing!

Energy

Each sachet contains 50 mg of caffeine which is on the low end of the energy spectrum, but because there are multiple sachets, there is nothing stopping you from using multiple for a stronger kick...except common sense. After all, this is still an energy product so you should be careful.

One sachet is enough to give a short burst of uncontrollable energy. When I had one first thing in the morning, my mind was racing within 15-20 minutes and I was ready to run around in circles. Unfortunately for me, I had to do some paperwork at the time. The energy was way too rough for mental tasks, but this is perfect for physical exercise.

Scores:
Cost - unsure
Taste - 9.5/10...I just love this flavor
Energy - 5/10 to 10/10...depending on how many sachets you use

Overall - 14.5/20 to 19.5/20...very unique flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment