Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Warp cinnamon energy mints review


First off, I am not a huge fan of cinnamon, but I just had to try these since I have already tried two of the other Warp flavors. Although this flavor comes in the same style tin, which I love, I am having a hard time opening it. I think that during handling, the tin was damaged and the first time I tried opening it, the metal twist dug into the tin, scraped the paint off and put a groove in. That is one big flaw with the tin.

Taste

Since these are cinnamon mints, you get two burns - one from the mint and one from the cinnamon. As much as I don't like cinnamon, I actually enjoyed biting into each mint to taste experience the two burns. The cinnamon flavor is a lot more intense than the mint, but the combination of the two is done fairly well. In fact, I liked chewing these so much, that I just kept popping two or three at a time. Surprisingly, this turned out to be my favorite Warp flavor so far.

Energy

The cinnamon mints have as much caffeine as the other Warp mints and perform at about the same level. You can read about the performance here.

Ingredients: sugar, dextrose, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, green tea, malic acid, calcium stearate, ginseng, guarana, fd & c yellow 5, blue 1

Scores
Cost - $3.00 from KingofCaffeine.com
Taste - 9.2/10
Energy - 1/10 to 10/10

Overall - 10.2/20 to 19.2/20...depending on the number of mints you take

1 comment:

  1. The packaging is sooo cute! I know a lot of cute packaging designs for various products.

    ReplyDelete