Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Warp Micro Hyper Charged Mints Lemon-Lime Green Tea Review


This will be a short one because as it turns out, I have already reviewed these. I bought a tin of their larger variety a few months ago - Warp Green T Lemon Lime Energy Mints.

The micro mints are, obviously, much smaller, about a third to half the size of the Green T ones. Also, unlike the larger Green T's, the micro mints come in a very compact, very easy to carry container. The thing I like about this container is the way it opens. When I first got it, I twisted and pulled, but could not get the lid off. Then I noticed, it slides open to one side. The lid is a slider, much like a slider phone. Yep, the tin is really cool.

Another very important difference is the energy kick. Since these are micro mints, they do contain much less caffeine and you will need many more to enjoy the same effects as the larger Green T's. I, however, prefer the smaller tin size. I found myself putting the tin in my front pockets without it creating a bulge and drawing attention to my crotch area. It works great in dress pants too, assuming there is nothing else in those pockets of yours.

Scores:
Cost - $1.49 from ChemicalEvolution.com
Taste - 9/10
Energy - 0.5/10 to 9/10

Overall - 9.5/20 to 18/20...if you eat the entire tin

No comments:

Post a Comment