Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello Hungry - the Essential Liquid Meal Launches on Indiegogo


I don't normally put out press releases or blog about product launches before I get to try them, but something very interesting came across my mailbox today - Hello Hungry.

Hello Hungry is marketed as a liquid meal made for the modern office. This may not be for everyone, but I can relate to the product in several ways - one, I work in an office; two, my day is sometimes jammed with meetings and I don't get to sneak out for a meal until very late or at all; three, I love efficiency; and four, I love savory drinks.

I love savory drinks so much that one of the first things I do when I get back home from work is to have a glass of tomato juice or a Hot & Spicy V8 if I have any left.

Check out the press release here, and the Indiegogo campaign here.

I, for one, hope these guys reach their goal and release this product on the market. I am definitely looking forward to trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment