Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea Lemonade


Guys, I found the Lemonade! The missing piece to my Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea reviews puzzle. I bought this one from a WalMart somewhere in Maryland when I was down there a couple of months ago. I think I paid $0.99 for it.

This iced tea looks like an iced tea (color and all), but pours like a sparkling beverage (duh). Once the carbonation dies down you get a helping of freshly brewed tea aromas with a sweet lemon undertone.

The flavor starts off on a typical Lipton brewed tea base, but a medium-sour lemon comes in slow at first and then fast to take over. Initially the lemon is subtle, but it very quickly builds up a sour spike before giving way to the sweetened finish.

The finish is sweet at first, but the earthy tea notes help keep the sweetness from building up. Some lemon is also present adding some depth.

I love this lemonade. It is refreshing, has just the right amount of sweetness and the lemon/tea combo is a great one. Will definitely buy again from the US.

Scores:
Cost - $0.99
Taste - 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment