Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tiger Energy Drink


Tiger is a Polish energy drink I found for $2 at Starsky Foods in Mississauga. Other than its name and the slogan, the label is in Polish. Love these kinds of drinks.

Taste

This is almost a straight up Red Bull clone. The only difference I can tell is the slightly more mellow character and fruitier, candy-like finish. I like Red Bull's flavor and I think that this tastes even better.

Energy

The 80 mg of caffeine do not come as a surprise. The effects? Same as a can of Red Bull. I felt buzzed and jittery within minutes, ready to start jumping around. The effects lasted for about an hour and a half and started to fade away. Since I got a decent sleep and Tiger was the first thing I consumed in the morning, the effects didn't end without a crash for me.

Scores:
Cost - $2
Taste - 9/10
Energy - 6/10

Overall - 15/20...almost a Red Bull clone but somehow better

No comments:

Post a Comment