Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nescafe Regular Ice Coffee Review




Today I brought a can of Nescafe Regular ice coffee to work and once again I was not able to resist the sight of the can on my desk. I cracked it open around 30 minutes after arriving at work to taste its delicious content.

The smell is great, a little sweeter than the Master Cafe one. It tastes even better than it smells. It reminded me of McDonald's iced coffee but not as sweet. The taste is quite balanced. I think it tastes better than other iced coffees I have tried. The aftertaste was absolutely fantastic - it left a pleasant coffee taste.

I can't say much about the energy boost as there wasn't much. I was already fully awake and it didn't really make me jump around which lead me to believe that the can does not contain a lot of caffeine. Overall I would say that the energy boost that can be expected is about the same as any other iced coffee drink. Despite the lack of energy, I would definitely buy this again.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($0.97)
Taste - 9/10
Performance - 4/10

Overall - 23/30...would definitely recommend this to people

1 comment: