Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mr Brown Cappuccino Review


I have seen this drink in several major supermarkets. It's always in the international aisle, rather than the drinks one. There are several different kinds and the one I picked was the cappuccino flavour. The price does not vary much - I bought mine for $0.97 CA from t & t while other places sell them for $0.99.

The drink does not taste as good as other iced coffees. It tastes like sweetened milk with a mild coffee flavour. I don't even think that it's real milk because the aftertaste is a bit sour. The coffee taste is stronger after you are done drinking it, but it does not taste as good as other iced coffees.

I didn't feel much of an energy boost, but I was not really tired. I think that's an indication that this was developed to be a milk drink and the coffee taste was added as an afterthought.

I can only recommend this to those who enjoy milk beverages. If you are looking for an iced coffee that tastes more like coffee and has a bit of sugar and milk added, look somewhere else.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($0.97 CA)
Taste - 4.9/10
Performance - 1/10

Overall - 15.9/30...the only reason why this gets a passing grade is because it's cheap and those who enjoy milk beverages
might enjoy this one

1 comment: