Monday, July 20, 2009

American Win Coffee


I haven't bought any new iced coffee beverages in a couple of weeks, and my supply is gone, but I remembered that I had a couple of notes jotted down from one night a couple of weeks ago. I had this at home, but decided to upload my thoughts on this here. Well...tastes like any other iced coffee drink. It is very melow and it tastes more like milk than coffee. The aftertaste is a bit more pleasant as you can finally notice the coffee flavour. Very smooth, I like it. Also, just read the name - American Win Coffee...I think the manufacturer is really trying to push this product to the american market. At least they haven't called it "Patriot" or "Liberty". But just imagine driving your "Liberty" or "Patriot" drinking American Win Coffee! Another thing to notice is the label placement. I looked around for a can that didn't have this...thing...placed across the english side but my efforts were unsuccessful. What's the deal with that?

The energy is, once again, the same as any other iced coffee - its there, but there isn't much there. I felt it a bit more than other iced coffees, but its not the same as what you would get from an energy drink or freshly brewed coffee.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($0.97)
Taste - 8.2/10
Performance - 5.5/10

Overall - 23.7/10...excellent taste, not too sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment