Friday, July 10, 2009

President's Choice Bay Breeze Mocktail Review


I did say I would buy another mocktail after I had those mojitos. I got the Bay Breeze one today and to be honest, it tastes much better than the mojito. This one is far more balanced in terms of flavours and sugar level. While dirnking it you feel refreshed as it tastes like tropical fruits. The pineapple flavour becomes apparent as soon as you finish drinking. The coconut flavour comes in a bit later and lingers for a while. The aftertaste is quite pleasant and lasts for a few minutes. If you do not enjoy coconut, I wouldn't recommend this to you as the coconut flavour is the only thing you can taste for a few minutes after drinking the beverage.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($2.99 CAD)
Taste - 7.8/10

Overall - 17.8/20...to me this one tastes better than the Mojito mocktail and would strongly recommend it, unless you do not like coconut

Read about the other Mocktail flavours I have tried:

No comments:

Post a Comment