Friday, July 10, 2009

President's Choice Mojito Mocktail Review


$2.99 for 4!!!!! This shit is cheap. But is it good yo? It's alright I guess. It tastes like lemon/lime pop drink with some added lime juice (as in the lime concentrate you buy in small, green squeeze bottles that resemble limes) and a bit of mint for that mojito-like taste. But you guessed it, the main ingredient, rum,is missing.

I would buy a pack again as it is quite refreshing and the cans are 250 mL. I only say this because most times I don't feel like drinking an entire pop can, and these are smaller.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($2.99 CAD per pack, or just under $0.75 per can)
Taste - 6.9/10

Overall - 16.9/20...i would buy it again, and maybe even try the other mocktail flavours

Read about the other Mocktail flavours I have tried:

No comments:

Post a Comment