Friday, July 17, 2009

Rockstar Roasted Light Vanilla Review


Inspite of the previous rockstar roasted that i had, i decided to try the Light Vanilla one today. This gutsy move paid off. This one tastes much better than the mocha one I had last week. The sweetness level is not too high and there is a very nice milky taste to the beverage. the aftertaste is quite pleasant as well, but a bit too light on the coffee taste. Unlike the other iced coffees and energy drinks, the taste of this one does not linger for too long once you are finished drinking it. I think this is one of the better iced coffees/energy drinks that I have had.

Unlike the other iced coffees, this one packs a lot of energy. i did not experience any jitters since I drank this one slowly, over the course of over an hour. The high lasted for most of the afternoon, which was nice. Still not as good as drinking a fresh cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend this if you want to drink some iced coffee that packs a punch.

Scores:
Cost - 8/10 ($2.99 CAD)
Taste - 8.5/10
Energy - 7.5/10

Overall - 24/30...if it wasn't $3, I would be drinking this every day

No comments:

Post a Comment