Monday, December 13, 2010

Boom.Boom Energy Cinna-Mint Review


The second day of boom.boom is the day of the cinna-mint. This inhaler helped me kick-start my day and followed me to work to pep me up in the afternoon.

Scent

I cannot say that I am the biggest fan of cinnamon, in fact, I avoid it as much as I can, but the level of cinnamon in the stick is not bad at all. It is a little weaker than the mint so even if you hate the spice, you will only get a little whiff and a tiny reminder in the back of your throat. Unlike the Tropical Rush inhaler, the scent this one has is not as intense and may appeal to more people...especially to those that like cinnamon.

Energy

Has the same effect as the Tropical Rush, which you can read about here.

Scores:
Cost - $15 for a variety pack
Scent - 8/10
Performance - 7/10 to 10/10

Overall - 15/20 to 19/20...not liking this as much as the Tropical Rush one

No comments:

Post a Comment