Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mt. Rainier Caffe Latte


This is a "review on the run" of a coffee beverage I purchased at Narita airport on the way to Hanoi for about $2. I totally needed this after not sleeping for over 24 hours and drinking well into the morning upon arrival to Hanoi.

The beverage comes in a very sturdy plastic container with a collapsible straw attached to the side. Removing the lid allows access to the tin foil you penetrate to reach the liquid.

Taste

The late has a milky start with a very strong espresso follow up note which lingers well into the finish. The beverage is very lightly sweetened but the sweetness doesn't come until near the finish and lasts for brief moments before the bitter coffee flavor overpowers it.

Energy

I got a nice kick out of the late which can only be compared to a single shot of espresso which lasted for an hour or so. If I knew, I would have bought another one.

Scores:
Cost - $2
Taste - 8/10
Energy - 6/10

Overall - 14/20...great packaged coffee but too small for me

No comments:

Post a Comment