Friday, February 17, 2017

Monster Energy Gronk Review


When I first saw this Monster, I thought it was just a re-branded Monster for a special occasion, but upon a close inspection, I realized I was wrong. Gronk is Rob Gronkowski's nickname. And Gronk is a football player. And this Monster? This Monster's flavor has been re-engineered in partnership with the Gronk.

Taste

This "re-engineered" Monster looks like a regular Monster with a hint of Red Bull with its yellowish/orange color. It also smells like a regular Monster and tastes like a mix between the regular Monster and Red Bull, only a touch creamier than both.

I am a bit disappointed as I was expecting something completely new and unique, but I am, not hating this flavor.

Energy

In terms of caffeine nothing has been changed. There are 160 mg of caffeine in Monster Gronk and the effects are the same as any other regular Monster or Red Bull packing the same amount of caffeine.

Monster, you did a great job tricking me into buying this.

Scores:
Cost - $3.69
Taste - 8/10
Energy - 9.2/10

Overall - 16.2/20...I like Red Bull and this is nothing unique

No comments:

Post a Comment