Sunday, June 14, 2009

Master Café Tiramisu Style Review


Yes the photo is a bit blurry, but you can see the name. The coffee tastes a lot like the previous Master Café that I had, but it is a bit sweeter and it DOES taste like tiramisu. Upon finishing the drink I was left with the impression that I had just ate a piece of tiramisu cake. I personally do not like cakes as they are too sweet for me so I did not 100% enjoy this drink. The company did a great job capturing the flavour, but for me this was not as good as the Italian style. I definitely recommend this if you are a fan of tiramisu or just sweeter iced coffees. You will not be disappointed.

The energy boost from the coffee was same as any other iced coffee and was very mild. I felt the effects of the drink for no more than 40 minutes. The italian flavour in my opinion is better balanced if you like iced coffee, but I will rate this drink from a neutral point of view.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($0.97 CA)
Taste - 7/10
Performance - 5/10

Overall - 22/30...great tiramisu flavour, but I prefer the italian one

No comments:

Post a Comment