Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nescafe Morning Brew Review


I think I have found my favourite iced coffee drink. "Strong coffee. Less milk" is what the label says and it is completely true. The drink does taste less milky and more like freshly brewed coffee. The perfect balance between sweetness and bitterness has been achieved here. The drink is very smooth and easy to drink. The aftertaste is almost perfect. It feels as if you just had a sip of coffee with a bit of milk and sugar.

The energy boost is there, and is a bit stronger than other iced coffees, which is a bonus. It cleared my head for about an hour in the morning and there was no crash. It still cannot compare to fresh coffee or energy drinks. In my opinion this is the best iced coffee in a can that I have had, highly recommended.

Scores:
Cost - 10/10 ($0.97)
Taste - 8.5/10
Performance - 6/10

Overall - 24.5/30...yesss...good stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment