Saturday, April 14, 2012

Luck Energy Potion Review


First there were Health and Mana energy potions, then there was the Love energy potion and now here is the Luck energy potion. I only wish I had this about a month ago on March 17th. I got this from ChemicalEvolution.com for $1.50 (on sale, regular is $3.49).

What else can Harcos make? Personally I would like to see a Potion of Concentration (I generally use Haste potions since I play as a Hunter, but I would be interested in something that will help me concentrate).

Taste

With a color like this I expected either a lime flavoured energy shot or a peppermint one...WRONG! This shot tastes like a golden delicious apple with bits of a granny smith tossed in the mix for a sour twist. The shot is delicious, however, there are sweetener notes as well as a bit of a plastic taste that might be coming from the container.

The initial aftertaste is a combination between sweet apples and sweetener. Give it a few minutes and the sweetener taste will start fading, leaving only the sweet taste of apples. The shot also dried my mouth a little, but a few sips of water helped restore it to its natural state. I liked this shot very much.

Energy

The energy blend is 1.05g and though mass-wise looks like the same blend used in the Love potion, some of the ingredients are actually different.

The effects are gradual and first noticeable within 10-15 minutes. I felt awake and started to pay attention to things I mindlessly first started doing as part of my morning routine. Soon I felt focused, but not calm because the energy was starting to kick in. The focus lasted for about 10 minutes when the energy started to overwhelm me and felt like I had to do some physical exercises.

The effects lasted for about 2 hours and there was no crash at the end. Again, pretty decent shot.

Scores:
Cost - $1.50 from ChemicalEvolution.com
Taste - 9/10
Energy - 6.9/10

Overall - 15.9/20...excellent taste, my favorite of the potions so far




No comments:

Post a Comment