Monday, September 7, 2015

GoodDrink Organic Spritzter Eureka Lemon


Next on my GoodDrink list is the Eureka Lemon. I love lemon sodas, especially when I am super thirsty and it is hot outside. Very few beverages can hit the spot when this moment arrives.

GoodDrink's lemon soda...excuse me, spritzer (actually it is spelled spritzter on the label to be accurate), has a cloudy, pale yellow color with a great fresh lemon aroma. The flavor starts off moderate, but quickly gets intense and shakes your brain awake. The lemon is done very well and it is as fresh and real as it gets...OK, maybe not as real as squeezing a lemon but you get the point. 

The finish is tart and dry with a clean lemon note. There is a little sugar which helps cut the acidity down, but not enough to make you want to cleanse your palate with a glass of water.

Taste - 8.9/10...tart and refreshing...mmmm lemon soda...I mean spritzer 

No comments:

Post a Comment