Thursday, December 31, 2009

New ...lost Energy Drink Can Design


So ...lost has a new design, but does it have a new formula or is it still a re-branded Monster? I was curious so instead of buying something else, I chose to blow my money on a drink I was disappointed with a few months ago. I got the new can from Mac's for $2.99.

I have to admit that this is a slight improvement over the previous design though it still seems a bit tacky. The drink still smells exactly like a regular Monster and has the same color. The taste? Identical as well. There is just so much of that cough syrup taste. Damn it lost, I gave you another chance and you blew it again.

In the caffeine department, you get the same amount as a regular Monster - 160 mg. There is not much to say about the caffeine experience - came in like a torrent of uncontrollable energy, there were some jitters, once they went away the rush lasted for a few hours. I really enjoyed the energy boost since it was New Year's Eve. The one thing I didn't like was the mild crash which I had to counteract with some Revive energy mints.

Scores:
Cost - $2.99 CAD for a 473 mL can
Taste - 5.9/10
Energy - 7.5/10

Overall - 13.4/20...you will notice that the previous ...lost got 12/20 with the same scores for taste and energy. That was because of the bad can design, I like this one better

No comments:

Post a Comment